Change should not be feared or hated
Embrace change instead of hiding from it.
Change is never good or bad until you decide on what it will be.
Change is what makes us who we are and who we will be.
Life is not predetermined, it doesnt follow a straight line.
You cant always control it but you can adjust it.
The best thing about change is, you can change it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Change by Jason Duddington )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Place, laxami Cards
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma