Change should not be feared or hated
Embrace change instead of hiding from it.
Change is never good or bad until you decide on what it will be.
Change is what makes us who we are and who we will be.
Life is not predetermined, it doesnt follow a straight line.
You cant always control it but you can adjust it.
The best thing about change is, you can change it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Change by Jason Duddington )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Peace movement, hasmukh amathalal
- Other name of flower, gajanan mishra
- I Can't Wake Up, Neela Nath
- Fine finish, hasmukh amathalal
- Indian apex, Muhammad Khalid
- Sweet pains, Muhammad Khalid
- Ultimate Freedom!, LUVinThe NOW
- I sort of Hate You, Natalie Evans
- Cage of Anger, Aqua Flower
- Walls, Ariel Farrell