Babalola Augustine Adeola
If i must talk again
then we must change the subject
if i must sing again,
we must change the lyrics
if i must dance again,
then you must change yous beat
free me from your archaic songs,
your rotating world.
That i may mount on eagle wings and...
If i must love again,
the you must change your definition of it.
a madman i shall remain to you
Babalola Augustine Adeola's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Change by Babalola Augustine Adeola )
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer