The green grass, the trees full of leaves
Parks full of kids, laughing and running about
Friends getting together, the pool parties
Just Fun In The Sun.
Today is beautiful, beautiful sky, beautiful weather, beautiful life
But it seems its all fading away.
People change, Life changes.
People grow up, they mature
Stay young, live life because it speeds by so fast,
and your brakes are broke.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Changes by Sara Fields )
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra
- Beloved Alice (Square Sonnet I), Rohan Nath
- Meeting Room 13, Edward Kofi Louis