One should exert character,
For character exhibits your soul
And the soul has a murky appearance,
It decided to be mysterious
But not when you gain character.
The character is an infinity, a logic
For the soul to create, so it does.
My soul worked like yours,
Once it even behaved like a saint
Opening the life around, then virtues surround.
My character is to be a mathematical puzzle,
My character is grand, my grand puzzle.
I have been this achievement from that achievement.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Character by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- pray to me, tara mahdavi
- pray, tara mahdavi
- Shame, gajanan mishra
- Wisdom and Sacrifice, Steven Rhoads
- The Twilight Zone, Neela Nath
- Greedy Thoughts, Tony Adah
- To do the needful, gajanan mishra
- If truth can have, hasmukh amathalal
- I didn't go on the internet this morning, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Government: We Deserve, douglas scotney