Che Guevara Was An Evil Unholy Thing
Che Guevara was evil,
He was no hero.
Che murdered men, women, and children.
Che was a monster,
Che was a rapist,
Che was a child molester.
Che is nobody to idolize.
Che was the scum of the Earth.
When your children ask you,
If monsters are real.
Tell them they are,
And then tell them about,
A piece of inhuman trash,
That is Idolized by stupid, unknowing, uncaring people,
That have been born,
Somewhere, where stupidity,
6/1/11 Alton Texas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Che Guevara Was An Evil Unholy Thing by Juan Olivarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe
- No Escape From Hidden Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Demons, Brianna Kimball