Cheer Up... Please?
I plead with thee,
To open up and see,
That there's a world out there,
That isn't always fair,
People don't play nice,
And they don't think twice,
About breaking all the rules,
And bending all of your life tools,
With a snap of a finger,
Your life can change,
It can go from happy greetings to a love that no longer lingers,
But I ask you sweet corty pie,
To not give up and sigh,
Because lifes not over yet,
There's still a long way to go,
And a goal that you once set.
So don't give up and rage quit,
Because this does not help one bit,
Your life just keeps on going,
Even when the people stop,
Your mind just keeps on longing until it's about to pop.
But hear my words of praise,
As they do bring up and save,
They are meant for only one,
And that one is you Hun.
No one else is quite as good,
As being you,
So dropp that mood, get rid of those blues and bring out that good ol' smile :)
The one that no boy can defile.
The one that makes the flowers bloom,
And could raise a mummy from his tome.
Jordan Moore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cheer Up... Please? by Jordan Moore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Sarakara aapananka dwarare, gajanan mishra
- Man: A proud species, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- ONly needed, hasmukh amathalal
- Govt at people's door, gajanan mishra
- Nothing Going On, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her Shoebox Of Poetry, louis rams
- Releasing Sorrow's Energy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Let world be aware, hasmukh amathalal
- As She Wrought, Darlene Walsh
- When A Man Offers His Heart, Lora Colon