Look little wolf, what do you see
across the plains of the great prairie.
Listen little wolf, what do you hear
Past the great Buffalo and across the field of dear.
Stand tall little wolf, what do you feel
That blows thru the mountains
And brings our next meal.
Hold close little wolf to all that I say,
For all these words will lead you someday. Faulter not from the path I lead, for what I teach you in life you will need. Now hunt to eat and not to slay. Befriend your enemies for that's our way. Pass on your tail as I pass to you, and most of all to yourself be true.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chief Advice by RickyLee Barber )
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz
- You are young, hasmukh amathalal
- Poetry, Jesus James Llorico