Must repent thee
who sowed their coward seed..
Blossomed from it,
an innocent flower
No arrogance, ignorance
was habit of thee..
enlightened thy charm,
Sheltering there was
Lustful moths and eager bees
took for granted,
Sucked the nectar
of the old enchanting..
O Holy Lord!
I beg n pray!
Iron bars of moans and pains,
Must stick thine magnetic hearts..
who feel not the purity of flowers,
Must be forbidden to see the spring! !
Hira Ahsan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Child Abuse by Hira Ahsan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp