Must repent thee
who sowed their coward seed..
Blossomed from it,
an innocent flower
No arrogance, ignorance
was habit of thee..
enlightened thy charm,
Sheltering there was
Lustful moths and eager bees
took for granted,
Sucked the nectar
of the old enchanting..
O Holy Lord!
I beg n pray!
Iron bars of moans and pains,
Must stick thine magnetic hearts..
who feel not the purity of flowers,
Must be forbidden to see the spring! !
Hira Ahsan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Child Abuse by Hira Ahsan )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)