Akhtar Jawad Poems
- I Am In Love I am often so attracted, Mesmerized and ...
- A Teen Aged Widow When the morning star, Sees first sun ...
- The Candle Burning and melting, Lightning but no thunder, ...
- A Broken Doll When someone broke my heart, One never knew ...
- A Friend Friendship is an amazing relationship, I don't ...
- A Guide For Girls In Love A man who is never sentimental, ...
- Compromises A word widely misspelled, Dictionary adds and ...
I was born on 8th of February,1945 at 8 AM more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Am In Love
I am often so attracted,
Mesmerized and enchanted,
Having watched pretty things,
With magic in their wings,
Flying at human height,
Touching eyes like a light,
Getting inside very deep,
With a pleasant soul peep,
Then my eyes smile,
Making heart juvenile,
And I say to myself,
Put book in the shelf,
Watch beauty an' sacrifice,
Your self, may be nice,
I then sing like a dove,
I am now in love.