Robert Rorabeck (04/10/1978 / Berrien Springs)
Every day's a new day,
But I've been dead so very long
That all my songs are just
Echoes of songs.
Submitted: Thursday, April 09, 2009
Poet Other Poems
- A Flower In The Rain
- A School Their Souls Will Never Attend
- A Secret Color Named Alma
- A Single Kiss
- A Single Tear Drop
- A Siren Who Has Forgotten All of Her Son...
- A Smile You Had Never Seen Before
- A Thought In Their Bones
- A Walk In The Wind
- A Wedding At My Funeral
- A Woman At My Door
- Absent Without Leave
- According To Death
- Across The Open Mouths Of Your Starlet C...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.