The Best of food is Chocolate,
For which i Can Hardly wait.
Chocolate is another food i like,
More of Sugar and No spice.(AAj - kal Spice waali bhi aati hain)
Bitter Chocolates are not so good,
More Chocolate, Less MIlk, Spoils Mood,
Dry Fruits, Nuts, Cashew and Berry,
Make my Chocolate a little Heavy.
Without Milk everything goes wrong,
It is the thing which Makes us strong.
With Chocolate in my Hand, to food I say No! !
It is full of Calories, everyBODY know.
Cocoa, BUTTER, Milk and Sugar,
Are the Contents of my Supper.
Eating too Much Chocolate teeth are Spoiled,
Tummy AchES, ; Doctor Advises food Boiled.
For Lazy Children it is a Bait,
it is Topped on Pastry and a Cake.
Chocolate can also be a Drink,
Frozen Icecream and Flavoured Milk.
Bigger the Chocolates Much better the taste,
it is the CHOCOLATe, we should never Waste.
kaavyaa kriday's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chocolate by kaavyaa kriday )
- Everyday Options, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- يجب أن نقتل الليل, مالك حداد
- Is any other God equal to Thillai Sabapa.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- World Of Our Own, Adewale Ajakanri
- Metaphor of life, SALINI NAIR
- The flouted wealth, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Another Day Ends, Damian Murphy
- Energetic Nature, Aftab Alam
- مختارات, سي محند
- Sun and Distance, Beyza Dut
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Sunday Morning, Louis Macneice
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)