Choices you make
It’s always about the choices you make in life. You choose to live or to die, you choose to fear or to fight fear, and you choose to do or to quit doing.
You choose your foes and your friends too. You choose your thoughts and the courses of life too.
You choose your Gods and your faiths too. You choose your wishes and your desires too.
Meetika Srivastava's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Choices you make by Meetika Srivastava )
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal
- Peaceful Sophistication, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Walks By Starlight, Mikey Bachman
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Intuition, Naveed Khalid