Meetika Srivastava (22-01-1984 / Lucknow)
Choices you make
It’s always about the choices you make in life. You choose to live or to die, you choose to fear or to fight fear, and you choose to do or to quit doing.
You choose your foes and your friends too. You choose your thoughts and the courses of life too.
You choose your Gods and your faiths too. You choose your wishes and your desires too.
Poet Other Poems
- A child’s plight
- A dropp is but a dropp in the ocean but ...
- A perfect prelude for a New Year….some w...
- Admiration to last till time lasts! Insp...
- All you need
- Be As Great As The Sky; View The Whole W...
- Being Myself
- Believe your belief
- Brother, a gift of nature.
- Choices you make
- Countryside view
- Cricketing thoughts
- Days of the week
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.