Brother, a gift of nature.
Like every other sister I too have a brother, but I bet mine is the Greatest brother ever cuz in him I find my best critic. He’s my strength & he knows it well but one little secret I never really shared with him is the fact to stand up to his expectations will be my life’s greatest accomplishment.
I grew up with him, fight with him, laugh with him & bore him a lot. He’s my best buddy with whom I share my secrets but tis true I sometimes hide a few good things too. Our tastes are different; our perspectives on things are different, yet we are the confidantes of each others’ vices and virtues. True that I feel proud and blessed when my friends say I have a “Loving brother”. Yeah! ! He’s the most wonderful brother any sister would always wish for & so I feel lucky cuz I’m the chosen one by God!
Meetika Srivastava's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brother, a gift of nature. by Meetika Srivastava )
- Baonw Haya Ang, Boro Brahma
- If People Were Pooches, Rachel LeBaron
- My heart needs a rest, Jesus James Llorico
- Empty life حياة فارغة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Elizabeth my Muse of love poetry., Erato
- I Am Not, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Empty life, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Met Tuckerpuppy and Twittermouse, Bruce Larkin
- Longings et. Al., Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- About Tuckerpuppy, Bruce Larkin
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)