Brother, a gift of nature.
Like every other sister I too have a brother, but I bet mine is the Greatest brother ever cuz in him I find my best critic. He’s my strength & he knows it well but one little secret I never really shared with him is the fact to stand up to his expectations will be my life’s greatest accomplishment.
I grew up with him, fight with him, laugh with him & bore him a lot. He’s my best buddy with whom I share my secrets but tis true I sometimes hide a few good things too. Our tastes are different; our perspectives on things are different, yet we are the confidantes of each others’ vices and virtues. True that I feel proud and blessed when my friends say I have a “Loving brother”. Yeah! ! He’s the most wonderful brother any sister would always wish for & so I feel lucky cuz I’m the chosen one by God!
Meetika Srivastava's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brother, a gift of nature. by Meetika Srivastava )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes