Deck the halls
Joy to the world, Fa La La La La
Where is my joy?
I feel so blue.
All the houses are decorated
and the trees all lit up,
I want to crawl under the covers.
Hustle and bustle,
Sharing good tidings,
I can't stop crying.
Putting on a smile
for all to see.
If I get it down on paper
It's no longer inside of me,
Screaming to get out.
I pray for relief.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Christmas Joy by Joanne Formica )
- Shattered and alone, Nicole GravellPellerino
- But the Leaves Of Grass, Neela Nath
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath