Marlon Irwan Ranti
The end of the year has come....
The last month of the year has come....
The joy of Christmas has come to each of us....
Happiness for the born of Jesus Christ our Savior to the world....
Green and red colour bright up every corner of ou house....
Gifts being bought and prepared to be given....
Christmas songs heard in every places in the world....
Waiting for Christmas day on 25th of December....
Rejoice to the Lord for the day....
Jesus Christ the Savior born away in a manger....
The Three King come to rejoice the King of King....
Give a gift of gold, myrrh and francinsence....
It's Christmas time....
Rejoice to the Lord for the joy....
Merry Christmas to you....
Marlon Irwan Ranti
Marlon Irwan Ranti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas Time by Marlon Irwan Ranti )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- In the Eye of the Ferris Wheel, Reagan A. Latumbo
- On Taking Secretaries to Lunch, Donal Mahoney
- The Lizard Said Yes, Tony Adah
- For real this time, yashovardhan kulkarni
- hey hog rider, does the roof have ricket.., Mandolyn ...
- my hair is still growing as fast as the .., Mandolyn ...
- New Mexico Sky, Taiko
- The Truth Lays, Michael P. McParland
- I Pledge My Life Unto Thine Word, Dr John Celes
- Hope in the Good, yashovardhan kulkarni