Christmas Time Again
While driving to get our Christmas tree
We sang some Christmas carols
Like Jingle Bells and Frosty
And some other sweet noels.
We picked our favorite Christmas tree
And tied it to the roof
Then drove home very slowly
As we played more Christmas music.
When putting up the Christmas tree
It starts to smell like pine
It finally feels like Christmas
Now it's decoration time.
We draped the tree with colored lights
And multi-colored balls
Then put an Angel here and there
And let the tinsel fall.
Dad placed the star atop the tree
And then he plugged it in,
Then the colored lights began to dance
It's Christmas time again.
christy york's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas Time Again by christy york )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stillness, Brandt Nightingale
- After All, Ryan Scales
- Poet Freak Tide Wave Words, Terence G. Craddock
- A PRETTY MARRIAGE OF OUR TIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Horrible Howl In A Winter Wonderland I.., Ryan Scales
- A Horrible Howl In A Winter Wonderland, Ryan Scales
- 21 Shades Of Blue Intertext Part 1: The .., Ryan Scales
- Poet Bound Sentenced Ancient Mariner Tides, Terence G. Craddock
- THE FACE OF THE BLOODY MASSACRES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Cat Faces, Ryan Scales