Christmas Time Again
While driving to get our Christmas tree
We sang some Christmas carols
Like Jingle Bells and Frosty
And some other sweet noels.
We picked our favorite Christmas tree
And tied it to the roof
Then drove home very slowly
As we played more Christmas music.
When putting up the Christmas tree
It starts to smell like pine
It finally feels like Christmas
Now it's decoration time.
We draped the tree with colored lights
And multi-colored balls
Then put an Angel here and there
And let the tinsel fall.
Dad placed the star atop the tree
And then he plugged it in,
Then the colored lights began to dance
It's Christmas time again.
christy york's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christmas Time Again by christy york )
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)