My little brother I'm left crying out “where is it you have gone? ”
They said that you had died, but surely they are wrong?
They said that you'd been taken and eternal you shall lay
but you can't die yet, there's so much you and I have left to say.
You cannot leave behind the children who'll forever call your name
you cannot leave us all because we'll never be the same
You cannot leave the ones who love you most with all their heart
can't you see the fragile souls will surely fall apart?
They said that you had died, the phone call came at 4am
paralysed, I still can't face I won't see you again
paralysed, I still curse all the times I broke you're heart
can't you see my fragile soul will surely fall apart?
I'll say you'll always be the very best man that I know
I'll say that life is cruel and it's too hard to let you go
I'll say that I'll regret the loss of you with my last breath
I'll say how much I love you and love does not fade in death
written by BellaMagik
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Christopher by Bella Magik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable