In Santiago, Chile
The days are interminably long:
Several eternities in a day.
Like the vendors of seaweed
Travelling on the backs of mules:
You yawn - you yawn again.
Yet the weeks are short
The months go racing by
And the years have wings.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chronos by Nicanor Parra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Colors Of The Rainbow, Anthony Daniels
- Hiccup, binod bastola
- Life and death..how we come and how we g.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- You need me, gajanan mishra
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- poetic shenanigans, lee fones
- Homecoming, prasenjit banerjee