He always walked in a circle step,
And caused such a commotion.
He said to himself, 'what's their problem? ',
This is my way of locomotion.
This guy he just walked in circles,
Until the sun's last ray.
Where he was, he would stay.
The man who walked in a circle step.
They asked him where he would,
End up or start or whatever.
The man retorted back,
It doesn't matter,
Back forth or whichever.
His direction didn't lack.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Circle Step by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman