I wandered down to Clancy's Pub,
to have a drink or two.
I ran into the usual smiling happy crew.
With Stevie and Bonesy and Vinny I knew,
the laughter would be right on cue.
And Peter will be here to sip on a cold beer,
and play the computer anew.
The music's delightful the people have charm,
no matter you come night or day,
If you come to Clancy's I guarantee one thing,
in old Carroll Gardens you will stay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clancy's Pub by Joseph Coyle )
- BY kind heart, hasmukh amathalal
- Going Camping, Von Kimball Barney
- Word from stone, hasmukh amathalal
- Beauty incarnate, Erato
- Invent a new God, gajanan mishra
- Erato my Muse of love poetry. (Part 1), Erato
- Decision, Marc Prince
- Flowers come up, hasmukh amathalal
- Heart Beat., David Kiriga
- Rules, Marc Prince
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)