Lawrence S. Pertillar
Clear As The Dawn Rises
It is what it is!
If an honesty wanted is wished to be witnessed.
And regardless if facts are pushed aside to 'diss',
With a purpose to prevent that by those who deny...
Facts surrounding with no place for them to hide,
Will know with others who can not avoid...
But begin to comprehend that which once annoyed,
What appears as clear as the dawn rises...
Is a truth for what it is to stunned hush lips.
Leaving some opened wide as if frozen in position.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clear As The Dawn Rises by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -54, Ronjoy Brahma
- Of Apple Pie and Golden Bands, Monk E. Biz
- Poetic Vows, Sandra Feldman
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -53, Ronjoy Brahma
- emotions, laxami Cards