Lawrence S. Pertillar (February/'47 / Connecticut, USA)
Clear As The Dawn Rises
It is what it is!
If an honesty wanted is wished to be witnessed.
And regardless if facts are pushed aside to 'diss',
With a purpose to prevent that by those who deny...
Facts surrounding with no place for them to hide,
Will know with others who can not avoid...
But begin to comprehend that which once annoyed,
What appears as clear as the dawn rises...
Is a truth for what it is to stunned hush lips.
Leaving some opened wide as if frozen in position.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
- ' The Freed of Getting Frisked at Your R...
- $10 a Gallon?
- $5 a Barrel of What?
- (Further Away) From The Year Two Thousan...
- (The) Benefit of Needless Conflict
- (The) Acceptance of a Nothingness
- (The) Bigger Lie
- (The) Depthness of This Kind of Introsp...
- (The) Fate of Fatal Lovers
- (The) Budding Grace of April
- ...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep
- '...I feel like I've been robbed! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.