Edward Kofi Louis
The temple of light!
The temple of love,
The Golden Temple;
But, to swim like a fish and to reach your house.
Very vital to your heart! !
And, like a dream.
For your beauty;
And, in the land of your muse! !
But, with a clear day.
With the wonders of your sweet muse;
of the royal desire;
And, from the original muse of your heart.
Like sweet layers wrapped with the sweet muse of literature;
But, the tears of the night will be guided with the temple of light.
Perfect and immensely to your heart;
And like the sun, the moon and the stars.
Be very delicious and, be very joyful with your heart;
And like the power of love and, the power of the mind.
Concerning the sun;
Concerning the moon;
Concerning the stars;
So, let us all live in perfect peace on this earth.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clear Day! by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Majakovskiiiiiiij, Adriano Spatola
- Who We Are According To Society, Lisa Michelle Anderson
- நாக்கு கண்ணாடியால் செய்யப்பட்டிருந்தால்..?, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- लाजि गैया: थाम्फैया, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Jokes of Khushwant Singh, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Misery, gajanan mishra
- Laila and Majnoo, Aftab Alam
- The Village Boy I Love, Maureen Alikor
- Plume, Patricia Spears Jones
- All Are Taken, All Are Gone, Melikhaya Zagagana
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A New Friend, Dejan Stojanovic
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)