Edward Kofi Louis
The temple of light!
The temple of love,
The Golden Temple;
But, to swim like a fish and to reach your house.
Very vital to your heart! !
And, like a dream.
For your beauty;
And, in the land of your muse! !
But, with a clear day.
With the wonders of your sweet muse;
of the royal desire;
And, from the original muse of your heart.
Like sweet layers wrapped with the sweet muse of literature;
But, the tears of the night will be guided with the temple of light.
Perfect and immensely to your heart;
And like the sun, the moon and the stars.
Be very delicious and, be very joyful with your heart;
And like the power of love and, the power of the mind.
Concerning the sun;
Concerning the moon;
Concerning the stars;
So, let us all live in perfect peace on this earth.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clear Day! by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Kiss Me, Adriana Avilaa
- She Knew it was Irrational, Jacqueline Nash
- .....? ...? ..... Traveling To Meet A Mi.., Is It Poetry
- pass the offering plate, Mandolyn ...
- If Your Reflection Could Kill, Russell Nero
- The blues, blaz zigon
- Feminine Beauty, chanchal gupta
- Alone again, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- [Challenge] Entrees for September (Disqu.., Brian Johnston
- Indulgences, Jayatissa Liyanage
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)