Edward Kofi Louis
The temple of light!
The temple of love,
The Golden Temple;
But, to swim like a fish and to reach your house.
Very vital to your heart! !
And, like a dream.
For your beauty;
And, in the land of your muse! !
But, with a clear day.
With the wonders of your sweet muse;
of the royal desire;
And, from the original muse of your heart.
Like sweet layers wrapped with the sweet muse of literature;
But, the tears of the night will be guided with the temple of light.
Perfect and immensely to your heart;
And like the sun, the moon and the stars.
Be very delicious and, be very joyful with your heart;
And like the power of love and, the power of the mind.
Concerning the sun;
Concerning the moon;
Concerning the stars;
So, let us all live in perfect peace on this earth.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clear Day! by Edward Kofi Louis )
- Pohela Boishakh [Bangla New Year], Md. Ziaul Haque
- Till We Meet Again, Arno Le Roux
- The CPI(M) District Secretary, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Being Humane!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- You Can Change The World With A Smile, Pushkar Bisht
- Lines Inscribed in a Lady's Pocket Alman.., Robert Burns
- Epitaph on the same, Robert Burns
- Place Identities., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Way We Are......, Garima Trivedi
- Living A Gift....., Garima Trivedi
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)