Edward Kofi Louis
The temple of light!
The temple of love,
The Golden Temple;
But, to swim like a fish and to reach your house.
Very vital to your heart! !
And, like a dream.
For your beauty;
And, in the land of your muse! !
But, with a clear day.
With the wonders of your sweet muse;
of the royal desire;
And, from the original muse of your heart.
Like sweet layers wrapped with the sweet muse of literature;
But, the tears of the night will be guided with the temple of light.
Perfect and immensely to your heart;
And like the sun, the moon and the stars.
Be very delicious and, be very joyful with your heart;
And like the power of love and, the power of the mind.
Concerning the sun;
Concerning the moon;
Concerning the stars;
So, let us all live in perfect peace on this earth.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clear Day! by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal