About the climate, we are told
What many experts choose to tell.
Some do want an agenda sold.
Some really mean to do us well.
But We the People of the world
Don't know the truth for all the lies.
The back and forth of charges hurled,
Lots of hot air to climatize.
Politics and economics,
Even religion plays the game
Of smudge the truth with dirty tricks.
The climate changes - what's to blame?
It's said the truth will set us free.
About the climate - the truth be?
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Climate Truth by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- you're a vessel i want live on, Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra
- joe dassin, co the skipper
- Of Course, Sonya Annita Song
- Martyrdom, Meena Somasundaram