At home the clouds have no
bottoms cut off by magic knife,
they are soft, fluffy, white and
like me have shades of grey.
Happy clouds, quiet clouds,
relaxed, not moving clouds.
Bathed in sunshine, they are
clouds I want to see.
Glad to be here clouds.
Altogether nice clouds
No place like home clouds.
Clouds I want to stay.
Bob Blackwell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Clouds by Bob Blackwell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- -, سميح القاسم
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine