Music is her morning drug,
Overdosing on her lover's lasting hug,
She showers in freedom's water,
Lathers her body in future's gel,
Her shampoo is peaceful essence,
With passion shared, secrets to tell.
The horizon, now the pilot light,
Fantasy beckons in conversation's brash insight,
Pressure is seamless,
Fragrant joy races fast,
Love's laughter lives longest,
Hope dies last.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cocoon by Dermot McGarthy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Sometimes With It Done To Bring Tears, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Shadows Of A People, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Life is Music, Maverick Jones
- Hospice Volunteer Thank You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If you are to abandon, gajanan mishra
- The day on the tract of the life, Ponniah Ganeshan
- Ocean, Maverick Jones
- Midnight Train, Petra Maria
- Budget and the poem, gajanan mishra
- Killer in the Shadows, Maverick Jones