Coincidence II Flash Point
One wonders if coincidence can claim,
to substitute itself for Fate, why pick
THAT flash point splash which lit love’s candle wick
or inflight insight felt, spelt feelings’ flame?
Are these just fantasies [h]our needs inflame?
What’s in a memory that seems to stick
to instincts, thoughts, remains through thin and thick,
alters the rules which score more mundane game,
tinting glasses to transform eye’s aim
Present, Past, the same. Here second sight can t[r]ick,
repeat, replay fey meeting: double click.
Threading maid man, man maid, from screen to frame
‘imagOnation’s’ writs two wits re[s]t[r]ain
within shared motions no emotions feign.
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Coincidence II Flash Point by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- EVERY ACTION HAS ITS REACTION لكل فعل رد.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hatred Is Black, Rich Reitz
- EVERY ACTION ITS REACTION لكل فعل ردة فعله, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happiness Is Gold, Rich Reitz
- Can't Go Home Again, Rich Reitz
- Seagull Halo, Saiom Shriver
- Don't Mean Nothin', Rich Reitz
- Rat Race, Rich Reitz
- ZZ How Lou Gehrig And Mao Tse Tung Got L.., Saiom Shriver
- Stygian, Saiom Shriver