Little King of Sorrows
I do not know how, this poem should start,
2 poets just writing, a hallway apart.
Trying to mend, their brains work together,
Collaboration with friends, can make you feel better.
Sometimes its fun to gossip bout others,
But these two have seen, the lives that it smothers.
To the point it can leave us, wanting to scream,
a voice of 2 people, now that makes a team.
Knowing the difference, between rumors and real,
tearing down webs, the spinsters do wheel.
This wheel like tornado, that just never ends,
a path of destruction, is left among friends.
Friends turn their backs, and hearts are left broken,
a rainbow we see, by the words left unspoken.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Collaboration by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss
- "...from neck to nuts", Jeff Gangwer
- They Have Been Sleeping in the War Zone, Ismim Putera
- Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- On mission, hasmukh amathalal
- WHITE DID HIS JOB, maqsood hasni
- BUT TWO MORE, maqsood hasni
- No selfish lien, hasmukh amathalal