Color Me Blue
Oh, color me blue,
Whenever I think about you.
Oh, color me grey.
I wish the memory of you
would slowly fade away.
Winter turns into spring;
and night turns into day.
All of my fears and sadness
will slowly drift away.
Color me red,
when storms centers
come into my life,
filled with trouble
sorrow and strife.
Color me green,
listen to the song birds
sing their morning songs.
Joy will return in the
morning before long.
Color me a rainbow hue
of colors red, green and blue.
Because you have remained true
to me. You bequeath me my
And now a new chapter
of my life has begun
anew. Oh, Lord I need
never more feel
sorrowful because of you.
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
life has really begun because of Jesus Christ- God's only begotten Son!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
Comments about this poem (Color Me Blue by Roxanne Dubarry )
- Unknown Realms, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Act of plagiarism, Aftab Alam
- Chadjeordie, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Miss Fatma, Ali Nawroz
- Everything Goes On, Fatima Nusairat
- From Fear to Greed..., Mr. Nobody
- Abandonment's Pain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lingerings, Stephen Warren Williams
- Love is Heaven's Bliss, Aftab Alam
- Nobody F-in' Loves Me! : D, Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Flower, Rabindranath Tagore
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)