Sugar and Spice
Color of Love
Your eyes met mine;
slowly hypnotized was I
to your pinning romantic eyes.
Your lips got closer and closer
and so a gentle kiss was,
awakened the passion
that slept long in my heart.
Shower of kisses through the face
gently electrified all softie nerves.
Wanting more and more
as the kiss rose in intense.
Felt and known the colour of love
on the fast pounding of my heart.
Sugar and Spice's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Color of Love by Sugar and Spice )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)