Balogun Segun Gbenga
Come, Be Refreshed
Every now and then the voice keep calling
'Come, now; let us set matters straight between us'
'I am kind-hearted and abundant in loving-kindness'
'Listen to me and keep alive'
'Those loyal to me, I loyally treasure'
Come, the Angels are calling on behalf of this voice
It is a good news to all the people
He will make your yoke lighter..
He cares and want you to succeed
No more living in dread of tommorrow
He is the giver of all good things
Look at his awe-inspiring works for convinction
The moaning and sighing hearts he calms
The confused and troubled minds he enlightens
His word is a comfort for the weak
And an insight for the meek
He tends lovingly to console the grieved
Hope he gives to the depressed
His voice is calling out day and night
Come, take life water free
Come, be refreshed.
Balogun Segun Gbenga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Come, Be Refreshed by Balogun Segun Gbenga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bloom Dream - Blütentraum, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- जोँ सोरजिगिरिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- poor perfect pirate, Mandolyn Davidson
- Awaiting for Battle, Maverick Jones
- ERIOBOTYRA شجرة الاكي دنيا - بشملة - الم.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Uphill Fight, Maverick Jones
- I am Palestine, RiRi S...
- coasting on lucid language, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबोनि देँखो, Ronjoy Brahma
- grenadier guards, lee fones