Come, Get Into The World Of Poetry
O my dear world of enthusiastic folks,
Come, get into the world of poetry
Set yourself in the mould of poetry
Read poems… read poems…
On the sky of languages,
Poems are the stars!
With the help of words,
Paintings of poems are drawn-
Poets are the artists!
Emotions, sentiments, feelings,
Images, conflicts, peace
All are recorded in poetry
Everything is registered with poetry
Statues of poems give us fragrance of poetry!
Stratum of poetry is always trouble free! !
Poetry is life!
Life is poetry! !
Do not miss that
Do not live without that-
Poetry was continuing from the past
Poetry is continuing in the present
Poetry will continue to the future
Just like the nature!
O my dear world of exuberant folks,
Having poetic zest and zeal
Have an international appeal-
Poetry is but finesse
Without poetry you may get valueless
Poetry proceeds aggressively
Poetry proceeds progressively
Do come for poetry
Go along with poetry
Involve in poetry, you yourself
Evolve yourself as poetry itself! !
ROCHISH MON's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Come, Get Into The World Of Poetry by ROCHISH MON )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(c. 600 BCE)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death Be Not Proud, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Wrapped Around Your Finger, Amber Carr
- With full freedom, hasmukh amathalal
- તે જ જોવાનું..tej jovaanu, hasmukh amathalal
- Sounds, Vera Sidhwa
- The Sounds, Vera Sidhwa
- Absence, Neela Nath
- Not Knowing What Might Have Been, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The rising, gajanan mishra
- Flowing Water, Vera Sidhwa
- Cooling Water, Vera Sidhwa