Come out of the myth.
The Sun lights not the whole earth at a time.
A half of the earth is always in dark.
The God cannot keep all the lives happy.
The corresponding half is in misery.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Come out of the myth. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
Did you read them?
- My True Love, Roger Bussey
- Separation, Anyanya Bassey
- anjaan nahin...., sanjay kumar maurya
- << Money, Abdul Wahab
- Would it be I, Kai Wendland
- blind, Kai Wendland
- >>My beloved country, Abdul Wahab
- A Poet, His Muse And His Poems, Anyanya Bassey
- >>Islam and muslims, Abdul Wahab
- Winds of Time, Ron Baratono
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)