Diana van den Berg
Oh, the comfort
in colours sunlit
on what is etched
into our soul-bones.
How tiptoe-gentle it is
to celebrate them
with reverence and joy.
And then, it was evensong beautiful
to celebrate our todays then
and paste them carefully
into treasured scrapbooks
and page through them
today and today and today.
(19 May 2011)
Diana van den Berg's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Comfort by Diana van den Berg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner