In taking on his specialty
he was taking comfort
in responsibility and accountability,
in both of which
every other specialist was
and could not not be also taking comfort.
In not taking on his,
the misguided specialist
could not take comfort.
Misguided specialists converted.
The specialist who was unsatisfied by qualified comfort
meddled in and messed up others' domains.
The one who was satisfied said, 'Love and leave;
in his own comfort's where this guy remains.'
douglas scotney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Comfort Level by douglas scotney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Budget and the poem, gajanan mishra
- Killer in the Shadows, Maverick Jones
- Get Name And Number, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- No loss, gajanan mishra
- I Would, Aaron Waingrow
- Casa Vitae, Madrason writer
- You Need Not Say Anything Else, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The time has changed, hasmukh amathalal
- The Fair Maiden, Kyle Tadda
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson