In taking on his specialty
he was taking comfort
in responsibility and accountability,
in both of which
every other specialist was
and could not not be also taking comfort.
In not taking on his,
the misguided specialist
could not take comfort.
Misguided specialists converted.
The specialist who was unsatisfied by qualified comfort
meddled in and messed up others' domains.
The one who was satisfied said, 'Love and leave;
in his own comfort's where this guy remains.'
douglas scotney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Comfort Level by douglas scotney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo