Let me rush on to where
I stammer out the next failed thought
that dumbsdown my mind in the heat of composing.
Let all rank thoughts rot down
and let the low fires burn them down to fertile soil.
Let nothing be wasted.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Composting by Patrick Dennis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Class to Remember, Victor Cruickshank
- Dedication, Victor Cruickshank
- On his greatness, Laxman Rao
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank
- Potry, John deVries
- COPLA 84 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Left Behind, D.L. Aceves
- Mother Nature, Victor Cruickshank
- Mature Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Homophones, Victor Cruickshank