she sits in the corner and wonders
does anyone care
should she go on?
what's the point?
she's got no one
she cut so deep
and thinks so much
her heads messed up and she's tired of life
should she give up and stop trying to please life?
just give up than life wouldn't complicate her anymore
but should she? is it really worth it?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Continue? by madison ann )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- All and all, gajanan mishra
- War is already going on- -, Aftab Alam
- She Took Them Away, Kelley Collins
- Bis repetita non placent, Marcel Aouizerate
- Red Revolution, Aftab Alam
- La guerre jusqu'au cessez-le-feu, Marcel Aouizerate
- Regions, Marcel Aouizerate
- Pyaar kaa ye jahaan, nafraton me kho diye,, Aftab Alam
- Les tragédies les plus courtes sont les .., Marcel Aouizerate
- A Body Untraveled, David R.