Edward Kofi Louis
Young and old by the storm of the heart,
And with the attractions of the forest to swing the muse;
But she has the most wonderful breasts and body.
Relationship needs behaviour and like your own tea cup,
But do examine yourself before you tango!
And do not be ashame of yourself when you have to learn.
To love me deep like my pituitary;
And with the shows of the exhibitions of your sweet heart.
You are so beautiful by all standards and,
Lovable as the moon!
But try to have the notes of love and to learn the rules.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Copulation by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher