You've got technology,
what it takes...
to break thru!
The Internet is a strange,
place to get caught up in,
Yes, you among all the other
One day they'll probably
attempt to send it out into,
All the archives of human
activity, pulsing away! ! !
Sometimes I wonder if it
isn't just a con though,
My addiction to all the trappings
I'm like a muscle,
a barnacle, a limpet,
like a human sucker
thing - stuck on,
And words that don't stick,
have no place...
For the future,
of the inside out...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Corpuscle by GRANT FRASER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- 'SNATCHING OF THE GOAT', guy lipmore
- OUT OF DESTROYED BUILDINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Blue Fly, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Hunkered Down With Memories, Lonnie Hicks
- ODESSA. UKRAINE., human woman
- THAT FACE ذلك الوجه, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Looking Upon Us, Naveed Akram
- Sweet Valentine, Lara A. Aqrawi
- No Reins, Lauren B Called
- Nothing like IT, george albot