Could It Be So?
I dream of a love, one I know exists, One that's in my heart, One that's in the midst.
One where our hearts are one, One that makes life complete, One where we live in peace, For its where we always meet.
Always in my dreams, That's where I know ill find, Ur right here in my heart, And always on my mind
Richard Goolsby's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Could It Be So? by Richard Goolsby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Soul Brother, Tony Adah
- I Wonder, Michael McParland
- In my mind, hasmukh amathalal
- I Will Not Cry, Michael McParland
- I Want To Wake Up, Michael McParland
- I Still Love You, Michael McParland
- I Love You So, Michael McParland
- I Hate Everyone (But You), Michael McParland
- I Cry For You, Michael McParland
- Alone In The Park, Naveed Akram