A walk in country
Is the place for me
No hurried bustle of city streets
Nor danger lurkin lear.
Intimate village streets
Corner parks, small shops
Flower aromas fill the air.
Gentle raindrops hang on stalks of grain
You can hear their joyous refrain
Un hurried strolls close my days.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Country Livin by Redneck Girl )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -57, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal