Abu at-Tayyib al-Mutanabbi
Courage to reason second place must take.
For valour should not balanced judgment shake.
But if both in a hard soul united are,
Then Glory's realms their own demesne shall make.
Abu at-Tayyib al-Mutanabbi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Courage by Abu at-Tayyib al-Mutanabbi )
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john