To live with courage is to live with fear.
No man can attain true courage without overcoming true fear.
For unless one knows how paralyzingly fear can be, one cannot know the courage it takes to conquer such fear.
Walking a path in life in which one is not afraid does nothing to strengthen the soul. It is only when you are scared to death that courage produces confidence, faith and trust. Every man should know fear without shame. Never consider fear a sign of cowardice. Only lack of action in the face of fear is cowardice. Courage is facing fear daily and becoming its master. - Tom Krause
Tom Krause's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (COURAGE by Tom Krause )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gentle Rain Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- A Buddha in the Heart of the Rock, Guillermo Veloso
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- Snowflake Falling, Kyle Schlicher
- Weep No More, My Willow Tree!, Maria Magdalena Biela
- ebola virus, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Mirror of your life... can you face .., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar