To stay in a pure way is not to live.
We'll get hurt, damage and damaged.
If you love you learn how to cry
If you hate you need love
if you keep hating forgiveness.
If you kill, only the Mighty might help you.
But diamonds are the eye of all that shines made evil.
Yes you need courage to face life in all it's facets.
You need courage to stay open and aware
You need courage to love yourself and others,
who else will feed the seeds of a good sower.
Madrason writer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Courage Responding by Madrason writer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic
- Exit out, J.E. Deen
- Royal Orphan, George Egba
- A poem to my dead., Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- Crazy, lee fones
- ISIL: Think Again, Negotiate with Terror.., Rachel Nichols