courage under fire
I ask the lord do you think i can do it lord, he ansewers i knew you could befor you got here.
How i ask how could i beat the evil the world brings, the lord said courage never beleave you cant becuase a chapion is one who never quit.
I ask what if i lose dont that mean im a loser, the lord said if you never quit you will alwas be a winner have the courage and never fear what life brings its called courage under fire i take you though hell to get you to heave my son.
I dont know what to ask im stuck, the lord says you cant speak becuase you know it is true i know i made you i know whats going to happen tomarro if i take you its becuase you have done your job but you got to do more befor i take you speak of this to people let them know that i am here and that i can hear and the son will come soon as fast as lighting stricks to the east to the west i will come let it be knowin.
stephen vega's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (courage under fire by stephen vega )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Washed Farther Downstream, mary douglas
- Love lasts forever, Tiku akp
- The Book Town, David Harris
- THEIR HAPPINESS IS OURS AND OURS IS THEI.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- aaz rawiwar hai, Upendra Singh
- Life As A Feather, Richard Provencher
- The Brocades Spilling Out From Your Baza.., mary douglas
- In A Sugared Quiet Lit By Multicoloured .., mary douglas
- Go on freely, gajanan mishra
- Mirror image, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken