courage under fire
I ask the lord do you think i can do it lord, he ansewers i knew you could befor you got here.
How i ask how could i beat the evil the world brings, the lord said courage never beleave you cant becuase a chapion is one who never quit.
I ask what if i lose dont that mean im a loser, the lord said if you never quit you will alwas be a winner have the courage and never fear what life brings its called courage under fire i take you though hell to get you to heave my son.
I dont know what to ask im stuck, the lord says you cant speak becuase you know it is true i know i made you i know whats going to happen tomarro if i take you its becuase you have done your job but you got to do more befor i take you speak of this to people let them know that i am here and that i can hear and the son will come soon as fast as lighting stricks to the east to the west i will come let it be knowin.
stephen vega's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (courage under fire by stephen vega )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Holly Moon
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)