born of lotus
christ what a way!
flat as stone
save for one
crushed in iron
Craigellachie, British Columbia, Canada
Craigellachie is the little pit stop where the ceremonial final iron spike of the cross Canada Canadian Pacific Railway (CPR) was driven on November 7,1885. A symbol of national unity in Canada, without the completion of the CPR, Canada as we know it today would not exist.
8/ march 10,2012:
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Craigellachie by doug bentley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Your body is water, Mark Heathcote
- Past Human Race Historical Track Record, Terence G. Craddock
- Universal Global Condemnation Not Voted, Terence G. Craddock
- That Every Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown