S. Amina Sackinger
Crazy - a Filk Song
Yes. I. Am. Crazy crazy crazy and I’m winter
I wear the blacks and whites and reds and greens and blue.
They. Say. You're. Crazy crazy crazy and I love you
And now I’m wond’ring just exactly what to do.
They say the crazy ones are always, somehow, better.
They say I’m crazy. Well how about you?
I say the people who can say that they are crazy
Give me the crazies and I don’t know what to do!
They. Say. You’re. Crazy crazy crazy and you love me!
‘Cause I wear blacks and whites and reds and greens and blue.
Yes. I. Am. Crazy crazy crazy and I love you!
And now I know that you are crazy for me too!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crazy - a Filk Song by S. Amina Sackinger )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady