Creatures Of The Night..
In the night the Ravens scream,
There more beautiful than they seem.
A pack of Wolves scavenge and prowl,
Sometimes letting out an eerie howl.
The Panthers sleeping in big oak trees,
Hiding amongst the dark oak leaves.
The various Arachnids hunt and crawl,
Catching there prey and begin to maul.
Watch your back and stay out of sight,
For these are the Creatures Of The Night.
Savannah VokinsNoyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creatures Of The Night.. by Savannah VokinsNoyes )
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul