Creatures Of The Night..
In the night the Ravens scream,
There more beautiful than they seem.
A pack of Wolves scavenge and prowl,
Sometimes letting out an eerie howl.
The Panthers sleeping in big oak trees,
Hiding amongst the dark oak leaves.
The various Arachnids hunt and crawl,
Catching there prey and begin to maul.
Watch your back and stay out of sight,
For these are the Creatures Of The Night.
Savannah VokinsNoyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Creatures Of The Night.. by Savannah VokinsNoyes )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Choices, Perveiz Ali
- this is becoming a line at red box, Mandolyn Davidson
- A Daruman (He Is A Daruman, Sells Not, T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Source of Revenue and Allocation, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I do Love You, Dechen Doma Sherpa
- Outcomes of Resolutions, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Nico's Request, Aiyabells 002
- On a condition..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Milk, Nassy Fesharaki
- Falling Fowards, Metaphorically Speaking