Edward Kofi Louis
Crosswise, cross, is, wise, rose, so, roe, ore, cow, crow, row, rise, rice, woe, woes!
Just in time,
With the muse of your sweet love in this town when, the marriage bells came ringing.
They have not changed;
The mnuse of others!
Like the works of a social crusader;
However, the lifestyle in this town has not changed.
With the muse of your love after your marriage;
but, your lifestyle has still not changed.
The muse of life,
To navigate it!
And, to keep a low profile;
After your marriage.
With the muse of your lov ein this town;
After your marriage,
But, your lifestyle is the same as bafore.
With a thin line between them;
And, to meet up the challenges ahead in this marriage that you have accepted.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crosswise by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- under developed.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Escape, Sandra Feldman
- MUSIC OFF THE WALL! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Expander, Kim Barney
- I believe you never will be too late, Trong Phan
- Angel's fear, gulsher JOHN
- when i loved you and you loved her and s.., Mandolyn ...
- LOve is replaced, hasmukh amathalal
- The lonely wolf, denise nixon
- He Sleeps Too Much, Jena Crowe
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(November 9 - 1937)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)