Edward Kofi Louis
Crosswise, cross, is, wise, rose, so, roe, ore, cow, crow, row, rise, rice, woe, woes!
Just in time,
With the muse of your sweet love in this town when, the marriage bells came ringing.
They have not changed;
The mnuse of others!
Like the works of a social crusader;
However, the lifestyle in this town has not changed.
With the muse of your love after your marriage;
but, your lifestyle has still not changed.
The muse of life,
To navigate it!
And, to keep a low profile;
After your marriage.
With the muse of your lov ein this town;
After your marriage,
But, your lifestyle is the same as bafore.
With a thin line between them;
And, to meet up the challenges ahead in this marriage that you have accepted.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crosswise by Edward Kofi Louis )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
((13 March 1941 – 9 August 2008)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(03 April 1964)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- A Minor Bird, Robert Frost
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- On the ladder, hasmukh amathalal
- Crush, Nij Buz
- World vision, Robert Plese
- Falling Fast, Electric Lady
- Afraid, Leong Ming Loong
- Let God spread his sway, hasmukh amathalal
- मिलन ऐसा हो, ओ गोरी, की दुनिया भूल न पाये, Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- RUTHIYA YAAR MAIN KYUON MANAVAN, Om Chawla
- Poisoned, Harley White
- Now let us join hands, Soumita Sarkar Ray