Edward Kofi Louis
Crosswise, cross, is, wise, rose, so, roe, ore, cow, crow, row, rise, rice, woe, woes!
Just in time,
With the muse of your sweet love in this town when, the marriage bells came ringing.
They have not changed;
The mnuse of others!
Like the works of a social crusader;
However, the lifestyle in this town has not changed.
With the muse of your love after your marriage;
but, your lifestyle has still not changed.
The muse of life,
To navigate it!
And, to keep a low profile;
After your marriage.
With the muse of your lov ein this town;
After your marriage,
But, your lifestyle is the same as bafore.
With a thin line between them;
And, to meet up the challenges ahead in this marriage that you have accepted.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crosswise by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- ten pm is..., Mandolyn ...
- How joyfully surprised you made me (cava.., Gert Strydom
- Obstacles, gajanan mishra
- When Autumn Comes Again, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People conceive me (inside - outside poe.., Gert Strydom
- Let it go - time, gajanan mishra
- Last Act of Penance, Andy Caldwell
- Look At This City, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- (1) I Accept for Now, She Doesn't Love Me, Uriah Hamilton
- Versatility is a unique quality!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)