Everyone is running
Faster and faster
To win the race,
of ego and power.
- To make neck bold.
- Or to grab the gold.
- To earn lot of money
- Or to please our honey.
All are lost in the crowd.
Like sheep, ants or bees.
Queen is none, all are slaves.
Technology and machines
making man more busy.
man getting more crazy.
Life has become so hazy.
Poisonous chemical plants,
Will leave endless pollutions.
What will be the results?
Will we come back to stone age.
When earth will show us his rage.
By Ramesh Kavdia
Time 9.15 PM INDIA.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CROWD by Ramesh Kavdia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- UH-1 Iroquois, Kyle Schlicher
- Owl-Moon Night & The Rickshaw-puller, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Sagacious Senryus, Diane Hine
- A miner 49er (golden dreams), Monk E. Biz
- SATELLITE MOUTHS, alexander opicho
- Praying A Relief, Amitava Sur
- Infant Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Broken Homes?, Ellirie Aviles
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise