Everyone is running
Faster and faster
To win the race,
of ego and power.
- To make neck bold.
- Or to grab the gold.
- To earn lot of money
- Or to please our honey.
All are lost in the crowd.
Like sheep, ants or bees.
Queen is none, all are slaves.
Technology and machines
making man more busy.
man getting more crazy.
Life has become so hazy.
Poisonous chemical plants,
Will leave endless pollutions.
What will be the results?
Will we come back to stone age.
When earth will show us his rage.
By Ramesh Kavdia
Time 9.15 PM INDIA.
Ramesh Kavdia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CROWD by Ramesh Kavdia )
- A Damp Bathroom Wall Speaks To You, Narayana Raghavan
- Why I'm You, Curtlan Popo
- Your Eyes, C J Browning
- Glamour Bloggers, Salmon Gobblers and Ca.., Curtlan Popo
- It's Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- Threads Of The Matrix, Curtlan Popo
- A crab is a crab, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Search, C J Browning
- Each Page Is A Door To Another Place, Curtlan Popo
- Truly Normal, Robert Eckstein
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)