Crying Over and Over
Nothing to feel I have
Plenty pain I face
Crying, over and over
Though, god never helps.
I do not blame god as I feel that I have no worth
My value is like that of trash, with no value
I am precious for nobody
As my being or not being, makes no difference
Just, hate I feel from others
Since, nobody wants to love me or care for me
Everyone describes birthday as a big day
Although for me birthday is always a sad day.
I am always reminded on this day that I am still alive
Have no friends to celebrate my birthday with
Nobody will even wish me happy birthday with love
I am just facing a slow death and complete isolation which never ends.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Crying Over and Over by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- उगुल नांबाय बर' हारिया, Ronjoy Brahma
- THE MEMORIAL, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- ! Insane Asylum (PH Forum Commentary), Alice Vedral Rivera
- फैमालनि बिदिन्थि, Ronjoy Brahma
- When Whispers Death, Its Cruel Call!, Dr John Celes
- mother, Dr. Ramesh Chandra Mukhopadh ..
- Say You It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Burning, Spiritwind Wood
- Somebody Often Keeps Asking, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The devotee shows his angry to the God!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)